venerdì 19 aprile 2013

Un bootleg al giorno - 19 aprile - Johnny Cash



Johnny Cash
The Johnny Cash Show
The Great Eighties Eight
June Carter Cash
Marty Stuart


ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
04/19/81


Special Encore Guests:
Carl Perkins
Jerry Lee Lewis


1. Instrumental Intro
2. Ring of Fire
3. A Thing Called Love
4. Sunday Morning Coming Down
5. Folsom Prison Blues
6. San Quentin
7. The Last Time
8. Without Love
9. Doin' My Time (with Marty Stuart)
10. The Baron
11. Far Side Banks of Jordan (with June Carter)
12. Band Introduction / I Walk the Line
13. Give My Love to Rose
14. The Long Black Veil
15. Hey Porter
16. I Still Miss Someone
17. Big River
18. Introduction of Cindy Cash / Lay Me Down in Dixie (with Cindy Cash)
19. Ghost Riders in the Sky
20. Instrumental Intro & Casey Jones
21. Orange Blossom Special
22. Intro of Carl Perkins & Jerry Lee Lewis /Medley #1 (JC, Carl Perkins & Jerry Lee Lewis) Matchbox/ Whole Lotta Shaking Going On/ Blue Suede Shoes
23. Medley #2 (JC, Carl Perkins & Jerry Lee Lewis) I'll Fly Away / I Saw The Light / Daddy Sang Bass / Will The Circle Be Unbroken
24. Rock And Roll Ruby


potete scaricare gli mp3 cliccando qua



Nessun commento: