mercoledì 6 gennaio 2016

La prima del giorno




Well wait a minute baby, Ah, what ya gonna do.
You can call me crazy, Well, I warrnnn...d you.
Don't wanna get turned down,
don't wanna frisk nobody 'round now
Honey how can you ever want another man's lovin'
when he be no better than mine?
Well I don't need help from anybody else I'
m gonna be your lover want to keep it to myself.
Here come another girl, ringing on a bell.
This girl, that girl.... well, well...
Don't follow no footsteps.
Don't wanta track nobody down, now...
One girl sitting on a train or standing on p
latform number 9
I ain't gonna tell... anybody else...
that she lives on the corner.
Gonna keep it to myself.
Break
Well, you like it in the weather babe.
but, there gonna be a time.
Even tho you like me, and it's the right time.
Somebody gonna tell you, somebody gotta put you down.
Well it's a long time coming but little by little I
grab you outta my mind.
One day when you're by yourself, and you need a little help, 
you're gonna want my lovin and I'll keep it to myself.

Nessun commento: